Monday, October 25, 2010

Six at Six

First off I started writing this post at 6pm as soon as i got off work, so my title was accurate and then like always life interfered. :)

My six at six for today, has to do with my new business with Arbonne International, and although I am just now jumping in I have already learned so much!!!

1. When you start working with a network marketing company your phone bill goes way up! Which is kinda awesome in a way because it forces you to talk to people that you know, or new people and I have already had so many great conversations
2. You get way less afraid of the word no. I remember hating the word "No" as a child so much. Ask you mom can I have a cookie, the answer tended to be no, partially because I wanted cookies at 10am but thats another story. Everytime I hear the word no, now it just spurs me on to talk to one more person until I hear the word yes!!
3. You get a lot of compliments. I have been using a few of Arbonnes products lately and my have the compliments gone up. I mean thats just awesome, to find a product you love that actually works, and a little big of an ego boost as an additional bonus.
4. You get mail!! Because I am partially working from home and needing to order a few things, like catalogs, samples, fun goodies for my self. I have been getting more mail lately, and I mean who does not love getting mail.
5. I love my job! I get to change people lives with lipstick, Arbonne changes peoples lives, and I get to be part of that. Exciting is it not?

6. I know I am totally biased because I work for them, I honestly can say its so easy to do your job in a network marketing industry when you love the products you sell. Thanks Arbonne for making my job so fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Personally I completely agree with all of the above. Keep up the good work. You have the heart for this!

    ReplyDelete