Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why I Shouldn't Make Lists at 1:36 in the Morning!

I've started a few blogs, but then let them go by the wayside so now I am making it my goal to actually maintain my blog. Since it is 1 am and I have to be up in a few hours, since I am the wedding planner for  dear friends wedding tomorrow/today (since it is past midnight) I will keep tonight's entry pretty short and sweet and give you ten random things about me so that you can get to know me better. I would love it, if you responded with ten about yourself!    

1. I really don't like squirrels it stems from living in Chico, California where I think there are the biggest squirrels in the world, and they are not afraid of people whatsoever! But I found this stamp the other day and it made me super happy! 


2. I only like wearing matching pajamas. I know weird, right? But it makes me kinda sad to go to bed in not matching sweats so I always try and match them up! Right now they are blue with yellow polka dots, and they totally match! Yay, its going to be a good night!
3. I love love love graffiti! I know its illegal and that illegal things, are never good, but the artwork and intricate-ness of it all blows my mind. This is a favorite of mine lately

4. I'm actually a really big football fan. The 49ers are my absolute favorite team ( I know, I know, but hey they are getting better, Superbowl 2011 here we come!!)
5. I am obsessed with things for my kitchen. I bought a blender a few days ago and I honesly was giddy for the rest of the day! I've only used it once so far but hey I can say I have a blender now. I also have orange plates, blue bowls and the best of all is yellow jars! Yes you heard me correctly I am this excited over jars! But pretty much any gadget, or addition for my kitchen makes me super happy!
6. I used to be on a traveling jump rope team, called Jammin' Jumpers! We we're legit! Enough Said....
7. I really really like my label maker at work. My co-workers make fun of me, because the most exciting day for me in the office, was the day my boss brought me a cost-co package of label maker tape.
8. I have really small feet, like oddly small. Most of my shoes I buy in the kids section.
9. Bibles and Coffee make my day get like 10 million times better no matter what. I have a crazy job sometimes, and people can manage to make a good day go downhill fast, but a yummy cup of coffee and spending time in the word will always make me day 100% better again.
10. I love God with all of my heart. That is the most important thing to know about me, I love talking about God, I love spending time with Christ, I love praising Jesus and every aspect of my relationship with my Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment